Technical patch №3
In the technical patch following changes have been implemented:
1) You are now able to transfer your units from reserve to the assault group (while preparing to battle) using single mouse button click.
2) Now you can cancel your reinforcements 'call. To make so, you need to click on the unit which is on its way already and it won't arrive to the battlefield.
3) Added a screen where you need to confirm your wish to go from the globe to the Base.
4) Added research points counter to the end of the battle screen. Now you are able to see how much of them did you gain for each mission/fight.
5) Game session has been optimised. For example, buildings are now shown correctly while the fog is on the battlefield.
6) Added sound effect connected to usage of commands on the command panel.
7) Added new info screens which will provide description on the error you may possibly meet. For example, this screen may tell you that the error encountered was a connection error, not a game one.
8) Text describing objectives completion on the victory screen color has been changed to white.
9) Changed icons of the upgrades in the Workshop.
1) Fixed the matchmaking issue which made a player who reached 3rd era who played through the Frontline on 1st era fight an opponent on 3rd era maps with 3rd era units. Now you will fight on 1st era :)
2) Now Research Points are given for victories in AI's base defence (When you are offline, AI is defending your Base. If it had it success and the attacker failed, you will receive Research Points!).
3) Fixed the display of arrows in the Workshop screen.
4) Fixed the pop-ups with text descriptions of avia-supports on the globe and in battles.
5) 3 era USSR anti-aircraft fortification is displayed correctly now.
6) Fixed a bug because of which the log of events from the Base went into missions and multiplayer.
7) Removed the timer from the modes "Skirmish 2х2" and "Skirmish 3х3".